Guys, these Pilot Pants (70 fleet comms) are LITERALLY the best pants I possess. On any toon. Ever. Here’s why:
- They color match beautifully.
- The material looks shiny and modern and goes with the new sithie slick cartel items. Many of my other favorite pants regrettably have the “jeans” texture that matches more with smuggly things.
- They don’t have weird embellishments on the crotch or butt!!!
- They don’t include the “bottom of a shirt” from a chestpiece that they’re supposed to go with. Because then when you don’t wear that specific shirt it looks bizarre that you have little scarf bits hanging down. (For example, the apprentice set or the aspiring knight set. It’s a long list and in fact most medium armor knight pants have this problem.)
Unfortunately, the fact that these gorgeous pants are so “right” for everything means:
- I will need said pants on other (serious) alts. That means, of course, upgrading their ships (boo for my money). If I do “math”, it also will involve about 4 days of space. Fuck.
- I bet the 200 comm pants are just as awesome, maybe even awesomer (because they lack the side panels of a different color, making them truly neutral – provided they color match nicely), and there’s only one way to find out. That one way would require 10 more days of space missions. Fucknuggets.
While I sniffle into my hanky, go look at how awesome these pants are.
With the Dark Initiate Robe (purchased on cartel market, 150 cc):
With the Saberist Body Armor (purchased on Cartel Market, 150 cc):
With the Spymaster Chestguard (random pack cartel item, purchased on GTN):
Compared with the spymaster pants (random pack cartel item, purchased on GTN) that have a weird codpiece, yech….
Incidentally the Spymaster chestguard also looked kickass with the sentinel elite leggings (crafted, synth)…
…and the corsec pants (Social 6):
I’m going to have a tough time deciding. So many things that look good with the spymaster chest. Terrible problem to have! (Help me – which one do you like best?)