Hawtpants of the Old Republic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. The RSS feed for this site is available for personal, noncommercial use only.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity2
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice for any reason or no reason at all or to ban you from commenting on this site. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
It may be necessary from time to time to use spam protection measures, such as closing comments on a particular post, closing comments on all older posts, or holding comments that contain links or certain trigger words for moderation.
Spoilers, in my view, relate to the story elements of the game only. Other aspects of gameplay will be freely discussed without any warnings.
If the entire post (or significant portion of the post) is full of spoilers:
- I will put put a ***BIG RED WARNING*** at the start of the spoiler part.
- On the website, I will do a “Continue Reading” cut so that the spoilers do not appear on the front page.
- Within the feed reader, the article will not be truncated, but there will still be the ***BIG RED WARNING*** (or, depending on your feed reader, a ***BIG WARNING IN DEFAULT COLOR***) at the start of the spoiler part.
If it is a small spoiler (a sentence or less):
- I will simply black out the text. This will require you to highlight the text to read.
- I am not currently moderating comments for spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Unaffiliated and Unbribed
This site does not run ads and I pay for hosting out of pocket. I’m not being paid or getting freebies. If for any reason I do receive a freebie, item, or compensation (haha) for writing about something-or-other I’ll let you know clearly in the article. So far, this has not happened. I’m not entirely sure I’d accept it, in any case.
If you are subbing and want to use my referral link, great, here it is. But you can’t buy your way out of the hall of shame…
Do not ask if you can run an ad on this site. The answer is no. The end.3
This site adapts to mobile devices of any size – however, images will take time to load, and that cannot be helped. To alleviate some of the stress on mobile devices, picture-heavy posts will be truncated on the front page.
I will use return email addresses to answer any email I receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
I reserve the right to post images that are specifically submitted for that purpose.
Srs Bzns Disclaimer
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, LucasFilm, BioWare, Electronic Arts, Disney, J.J. Abrams, or anyone else who happens to own something having to do with Star Wars. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.