Um, crap. Free to play. Hrm.
So far, I don’t know much. I am clearly keeping my subscription because Raids - I mean Ops, totally ops – are on the subscription model, and HELL NO, I am not giving up my raiding. And, since the guild is built around raiding, probably the rest of them are gonna keep subscribing too.
But… still… I have some concerns. Or annoyances. Whatever.
- Is it going to be a real pain in the ass when you have a subscription and someone else in your group does not? Like “sorry, would love to help you, but…”
- Will this increase the immature asshattery in general chat by a ZILLION percent?
- Will people who raid right now choose to forego raiding instead of paying for it? (Argh! Will I have to recruit?!)
- Am I going to be spending more money on this damn game because I’ll need to spend weird-ass coins at the e-store in addition to my subscriber fee? They say the coins buy things that are just cosmetic, but I live for just cosmetic!
Therefore I have a list of totally reasonable demands for Bioware. That they’ll never read. Oh well.
- New Hairdos. Immediately. The choices for Zabraks are pathetic.
- A barber shop. So we can implement these new hairdos. DUH.
- More character slots. I’m paying. Would 4 extra slots kill you?
- Can we wear sith clothes already? COME ON! I’m sure some of the sith would also like to wear republic clothes – haha no, I lied.
- Oh right and one more thing: FFS FIX THE BUGS! Paying for a buggy game is so “Star Wars Galaxies.”
How are y’all dealing with F2P?